February 11, 2009

Rylee's 3rd Birthday

I just thought I'd share a picture from each of Rylee's Birthdays. My how she has changed, I don't even remember her being so small!! Oh, they grow up waaaaay way too fast.

Here's Rylee on her actual birth day.
Febraury 3, 2006

Only a few days old.
Her 1st Birthday
2nd Birthday
And now, her 3rd birthday!
We had a birthday dinner for Rylee after we got back from Disneyland so the Grammies could celebrate her birthday too.
I made her a Minnie Mouse cake, and yes I am proud of it! If you saw this post of the cake I made for Scott last year, you will see how far my cake decorating skills have come!She made me take a picture of her with each present after she opened it...
Her new tricycle!
Happy Birthday, Rylee, we got you a baby sister!
Haylee and Elijah. I think she was jealous I was paying attention to another baby, how dare I.
Rylee in her new ballerina outfit.

Happy Birthday Rylee, We Love You!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Rylee is so cute! And that cake was delish, it hit the spot for me that night.