February 24, 2009

Lately...

Rylee likes to talk out of the side of her mouth. You know, one eye squinted, lips slanted upward on one side, and only that side of her mouth opens as she speaks. She usually does this as she is telling me something important. Like, "Mommy, the Witch isn't scary. The Witch is in Disneyland with Mickey and Minnie. In the BIG tower." I love it.

Haylee has a new name. Snot-Nose McGee. She has a bad cold. I have officially become her human tissue. Thats what I am good for these day, cuddling with her night and day as she wipes her nose all over my shirt. Nice.

Scott is a great dad and husband. We are both very tired since Snot-Nose McGee keeps us up all night. Scott helps me out at night and stays up with Snot-Nose McGee too so I can get a little bit of sleep. He offered it the very first night she was sick and said that he would stay up with her because thats what he does. And he does. It's awesome and I am thankful.

No comments: