February 17, 2009

Fun to be One

Haylee turned 1 on Sunday!
We had family over for her 1st birthday party.
She was spoiled with presents. Thanks everyone!
"Excuse me, can you please remove my big sister from my new toy?"
She showed me every piece of clothing she pulled out of that box, so cute.
Then she was put into that box.
Her own personal cake.
Cake monster.
Hosing her down

Here is Haylee over the first year of her life.


And here she is today, the happiest baby I have ever met. She brings us so much joy.
I took her in for her 1 year well check appt and she weighed in at 18 lbs 2 oz and is 28 inches tall. She is still in the 10-25 percentile! The Doctor said she is just petite! (Figures she's petite now. Why couldn't she have been petite when I gave birth to her?! Lil' stinker was 9lbs at birth!)

1 comment:

BrieAnn said...

I'm certain that Haylee and Cora would be best friends if we lived closer to one another. I'm certain they would laugh a lot. Maybe February 15th makes the happiest babies. What sweet girls we have!

I always thought Haylee was bigger than Cora because of the cute little leg rolls in most of her pictures. Cora is just longer so her weight has to spread throughout a few more inches.