December 9, 2011

Rylee's Kindergarten Christmas Perfromance

Rylee's school had a kindergarten Christmas program Wednesday evening and the kids all dressed in their Christmas best! It was cuteness overload. We got there early and we got to meet all of Rylee's friends which was a lot of fun seeing her with all of them!

For anyone that's interested, here is a video of one of the songs they did. Its the longest, but my favorite! =)


My pretty girl!
Haylee even wore her Christmas dress because she did not want to be left out! She can't wait to start school too!
Afterwards we all went out to dinner with my mom and aunt too and everything was going great. A lady even came up to our table to compliment us on how wonderfully behaved our children were. What she didn't see was Haylee getting stuck in her chair and then the grand finale. When we were about to leave, Zach was getting tired so I picked him up. After holding him a bit I moved my hand into something warm and gooey on his back. I pleaded in my head that is was just graham cracker mush from dinner as I went to check my hand. NOPE, it was poop. All over both of my hands! All up his back, pants, and jacket. I immediately passed him to Scott and told him to book it to the car to change him and get him out of the site of the others eating! And so I could wipe/wash off my hand. I felt paranoid the rest of the time that I had poop all over me and couldn't wait to get out of there. We got the bill and got out to the car to a baby boy strapped in his car seat wearing only a jacket, diaper and socks. It was hysterical. And gross. Ah the joys of parenthood.

No comments: