December 22, 2011

The Nutcracker

My Mom first took me to The Nutcracker when I was about 3 years old and every few years after that we would go. We took Rylee to her first Nutcracker when she was 3 and now it was time to take Haylee too! We made it a girls night out including my Aunt Denise, her son's girlfriend Jael, my sister-in-law Holly, and Rylee and Haylee's cousin Robynn! The girls got all dressed up and were so excited!
Things changed once we got there though! Haylee was in a weird mood and clung onto Holly. She watched the ballet though and liked it!
Rylee was pretty squirmy and eventually landed in my lap and fell asleep! Last time she was dancing in the aisle so it was strange that this time she lost interest. Oh well!
The 3 pretty little ladies!
I think this was the girls favorite part, running up and down the stairs. They really enjoyed walking around down town Phoenix!
We went to Hard Rock Cafe for dinner and Rylee and Robynn played on this giant touch screen TV they had set up most of the night. I think Rylee only ate orange slices at dinner. Haylee said her tummy hurt and fell asleep on my lap. It was quite an evening!
Walking back to our car. The lights down town were so pretty!
When we got home, I put on music from The Nutcracker and the girls danced their little hearts out. Guess they like it after all! :)

No comments: