December 13, 2011

Rylee Lost Her 1st Tooth!

On the morning of December 12, Rylee came up to me and as she was talking I noticed her bottom tooth was sticking almost straight out instead of sticking up. I excitedly told her she has a loose tooth and she was thrilled! She had been waiting for this moment to happen any day now! It wasn't until the next evening, after her constant wiggling of that tooth, that Scott and I took measures into our own hands. He popped it almost free and I pulled the tooth out. She was so brave and was so excited that she lost her very first tooth! We immediately got it ready for the tooth fairy. Haylee was not thrilled about this part, she did not want anything flying around in their room, sneaking by her pillow. It took awhile to convince Haylee she was a nice fairy and it would all be ok!

Sure enough the tooth fairy came and left her 2 whole dollars along with lots of fairy dust!

No comments: