Last week the high was in the 70's so we took advantage of it! Our friends, Christine and Raul, have a Zoo membership so they invited us to go because they could get us all in for free!
{Thank you guys again for inviting us!!}
It was a beautiful, picture perfect day!
We fed the giraffes! It was awesome!! Zach even did it! He held out the lettuce and the giraffe went for it. Zach immediatly pulled the lettuce back like "Hey, thats mine, Giraffe!" He tried it again and gave it to the giraffe that time. It was adorable!
Rylee feeding him
I loved being so close to them!
Haylee waited until it was our turn, after waiting in line, to announce she needed to go to the bathroom! Christine took one for the team and took her to the restroom since she had fed the giraffes before. When they got back, Haylee was very dissapointed that she missed out so Christine and I waited in line again with her so she could have a turn too! Christine took her to feed them because she missed out too and I couldn't go again without paying for myself again! She loved it! Once again, thank you Christine!!

They remembered this lizard from the last time we went and had to get a picture with it again.
Rylee and Brisa
We ended the day by letting the kids play in the splash pad. It was a tad chilly but worth it to them! I love what Rylee is doing in this picture (purple bathing suit).
{Thank you guys again for inviting us!!}
It was a beautiful, picture perfect day!
We fed the giraffes! It was awesome!! Zach even did it! He held out the lettuce and the giraffe went for it. Zach immediatly pulled the lettuce back like "Hey, thats mine, Giraffe!" He tried it again and gave it to the giraffe that time. It was adorable!
Rylee feeding him
I loved being so close to them!
Haylee waited until it was our turn, after waiting in line, to announce she needed to go to the bathroom! Christine took one for the team and took her to the restroom since she had fed the giraffes before. When they got back, Haylee was very dissapointed that she missed out so Christine and I waited in line again with her so she could have a turn too! Christine took her to feed them because she missed out too and I couldn't go again without paying for myself again! She loved it! Once again, thank you Christine!!
They remembered this lizard from the last time we went and had to get a picture with it again.
Rylee and Brisa
We ended the day by letting the kids play in the splash pad. It was a tad chilly but worth it to them! I love what Rylee is doing in this picture (purple bathing suit).





No comments:
Post a Comment