May 19, 2011

Playdate

The kids and I went on a playdate with Holly and her boys and a friend of ours (who was a huge help, she really helped rangle all 5 of our kids!) this week to the Mesa Museum of Natural History. My kids had never been to a museum before so Rylee was very curious what we were going to do. She liked it, Haylee did too, and Zach was a good baby! It's been nice getting out a lot lately during the week and having fun with the kids! It's hard work, but fun!


Here is Rylee and I swimming in the ocean. (Yes they have an ocean there and we swim fully clothed.) The girls panned for gold. Rylee found 8 pieces and Haylee, well she just got soaking wet.
The girls in jail. I told them it's like time out for bad people. Rylee was very curious what they had to do wrong to go to jail? She would ask, "Like if I bite someone, Mommy? Or pull their hair? Or don't listen?" Oh, if only that was the worst people could do...
They loved seeing the dinosaurs too! They have a flood that comes through the dinosaur display every half an hour or so and I told Rylee it was about to come. She freaked out, plugged her ears and ran off. I finally got out of her that she thought I said a real dinasaur was coming in 5 minutes. Wow. I would run too.

1 comment:

MammaNave said...

Looks like fun! Did you tell Rylee that Uncle Kevin and Uncle Brad used to put "bad guys" in jail??