May 6, 2011

Twins

I watched Elijah and Elliott this week and I hauled all 5 kids outside to let them play and to get a few pictures. Here are the twin cousins sitting up all by themselves. What big boys! "It's like looking in a mirror."
All 5, They were cooperating so well....NOT

************************************************
I thought I'd throw in a few more pics of Zach's adventures lately too!
Scott joined our church's softball team so every Saturday night we try to go and watch him play! If the kids are in the right mood it works out really well and we all have fun. Wrong mood, and we leave before the game starts! That only happened once, so far...This is a bad cell phone picture that I believe Haylee took, but its all I have of us at the game!


We also took the kids to see the movie Rio. It was Zach's first movie! He did good, he fell asleep about halfway through! Haylee only lasts as long as the popcorn does. Once it's gone, she's bored.



Messy face enjoying sweat potatoes. I have been making all of his baby food and it's been fun! All 3 of my kids happily playing together. Zach needs some action figures though...
Look at that sweeet mohawk
His latest accomplishment...He went from the crawling position to almost siting up by himself. His one leg was stuck though. He is still so close to crawling, just waiting! He scoots a lot more now though! He's quick too, when he sees something he wants, he is after it in a blink of an eye.

1 comment:

MammaNave said...

You are such a good mom!! The kids are adorable too! I so want to see them. Has to be next summer now since we are saving all our money and my vacation time to get to China! oxxoxox