I took the kids to swim lessons again this summer. The girls were both in the same class and they improved a lot! They both were 2 out of the only 3 kids that jumped in the deep end. Rylee is so close to swimming. She floats so well and sorta swims in a panicked very splashy sort of way. Haylee does amazing underwater she just doesn't go anywhere when she swims!
Rylee passed to the next class (yay!) but Haylee did not. She was very bummed, as you can see. As I told her she's only 4, she's not even old enough for the next class yet. She was having major little sister blues that day.
Zach and I took a class too because I figured if I will be at the pool daily with the girls anyway, why not go swimming too! He did pretty good! He doesn't like going under though, and choked every time regardless of what I tried. He loved jumping in though to the point my arms would get tired! He improved daily on the other skills which was fun to see!
I miss it now, it was nice going swimming everyday!








No comments:
Post a Comment