July 13, 2012

My Birthday

The morning of my birthday, I woke up bright and early and went to breakfast with Holly. When I got home, I walked into a fun surprise!
Scott then met us for lunch at Joe's Farm Grill so I could get my free birthday meal.
Then the kids and I met Holly and her kids at a splash park. The first one we went to was super lame. We spent 10 minutes trying to get everyone ready in the hottest humidest day this summer and when we walked over to the splash area, it wasn't even on! We waited a bit and finally 2 little sprayers came on and that was it! It was pretty crowded with little water so it just wasn't cutting it. We went to another one nearby and we had the same problem minus there was only one other family there! Only one sprayer would spray at a time. After 15 minutes we were hot, sweating, and done! We needed a pool at that point!

So we gave up and went and got ice cream!

Afterwards, we went home for a bit to wait for Scott to get off work. Zach fell asleep on my shoulder as we waited.
We then went out to dinner! I ate a lot that day, ha!

Speaking of eating a lot, Scott got me the giant fudge cake from Costco. Yowzer!

No comments: