This year was Rylee's first time handing out Valentine's. On Valentine's Eve, we put together 40 of these for her class and I just have to say, I was pretty dang proud of the results!
She came home with quite the load of cards and candy! All of the kids passed out Valentine's without personalizing them but she had a special Valentine tucked away in her binder from a boy, made out just to her! Not cool.
Both Haylee and Zach really enjoyed all of the candy to choose from.
Zach grabbed a sucker and I told him I wanted to take a picture of him. He backed right up to the wall and smiled. He saw me taking pictures of Rylee in front of the wall for her Valentine cards and mimicked it. Silly boy.
Scott had this amazing meal planned out at home for all of us but I didn't feel well at all that evening so plans changed to the next evening!




No comments:
Post a Comment