Rylee is now 6! She is half-way done with kindergarten, and she loves it. She is doing so great! Her birthday was on a school day so we made her a special breakfast before school and I packed her a surprise lunch. She asked me a few times if I had treats to send in for her class, which I did, but I wanted it to be a surprise. Scott and I both surprised her in class with cupcakes for everyone. It was so fun seeing her in her classroom and the kids were all thrilled. It was so fun but she was pretty sad when we had to leave! We are cherishing these last years that she actually likes when we are around and isn't embarrassed by us!
After school, she got to pick whatever she wanted for dinner and she picked eating out at Famous Dave's! Her birthday dessert there came with the most amazing candle ever. She tried to blow it out and the waitress quickly stopped her because, well it was a small flame thrower.
When we got home she opened her presents. Scott got her a necklace and earring set (I am working on her to go get her ears pierced, I think she is ready!) and her reaction to it was priceless. She was so grateful and it absolutely melted Daddy's heart.
The typical, "I'm going to take a picture of you taking a picture of me" shot!
The cake she requested, which is now the cake we all want for our birthdays, was homemade chocolate fudge cake. Nice grin, right! :)Happy 6th Birthday!










No comments:
Post a Comment