January 6, 2009
Success!
Everyone that I have talked to that has potty trained a child has told me not to stress about potty training Rylee. One day it will just click. Well we have been waiting (and stressing) for that day for many many months. Trying everything we could imagine to coax her into going on the potty. And now, that day has finally arrived! It really did just click! She has been going on the potty for a week now. The best part is for the past few days she does it all on her own! She goes into the bathroom when she needs to, pulls down her pants, gets up on the toilet, does her business and then yells for me, lol. I help her down and get her pants back up and then she washes her hands, drys them, turns off the light and shuts the door. Its such an accomplishment!!! We are loving this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Wooo-Hooo!
I've kinda forgot to "blog on" lately, so here I am!! Loved all the knew stuff! LOVE YOU All!!! Grammie "C"
Post a Comment