I have talked to a bunch of you about the great deals I find at CVS. I walk out of the store every week with a bunch of stuff, paying little out of pocket for it and earning CVS bucks for next time. I wanted to share pictures from my best shopping trip yet so you guys can really see how much bang I get for my buck!
This is everything I came home with yesterday! My grand total was $7.43 out of pocket!
- 3 Arm & Hammer Essentials Cleaners (2.99 ea)
- 5 Listerines (2.99 ea)
- 2 Sally Hansen Nail Polishes (5.99 ea)
- 2 L'Oreal Eyeshadows (6.99 ea)
- 1 Zantac (4.99)
- 1 Excedrin (3.99)
- 1 Right Guard Professional Strength Deodorant (6.00)
- 1 Benefiber (7.29)
- 1 AdvantEdge Bar (1.69)
I did two different transactions. The picture below was my first. My total was $35.93 orginally but after coupons and CVS bucks from the week before, I brought my total down to $7.43. I earned 35.93 in CVS bucks.
Using the bucks earned in the previous transaction, I bought everything pictured below!! The total was originally $37.91 and with coupons and my CVS bucks my total was $0. Yup! Nada, zip, ZERO! And I earned 37.91 in more CVS bucks for next time.
It takes a little bit of homework but so worth it and its so fun! Let me know if you're interested in how I do it because I will be glad to share my tips!! 





3 comments:
Yay for CVS! I considered blogging about this as well because people have to know about this system! Good job!
OMG!!! This is amazing. You need to tell me how to do it!
We don't have CVS!! Before now I didn't care, but this appears to be a screaming deal!!
Post a Comment