This little one is now 10 Months old!! In just 2 months she will be 1. I have no clue how this happened, wasn't I just pregnant with her?? I weighed her and she is still 17lbs which now drops her into the 10 percentile! I don't know how she is so tiny, she started out HUGE! But she looks plump and is always eating so who knows whats up with that...
My Mom's birthday was Sunday so she joined us at the mall so the girls could see Santa. I have a picture of the girls with him but I have no clue where it is! So all I can post for now is this one of Rylee in her pretty dress patiently waiting to see him. They both did really well, Rylee wasn't scared at all. Thank goodness...
That evening we had dinner with my family and we took pictures of the girls by the tree.Rylee had no clue Haylee was about to hit her in the head with this red ornament...







No comments:
Post a Comment