Zach is now 18 months old! I took him for his well check appointment and all suspicions that he is a big boy are indeed correct! He weighed in at 31 lbs and 34 inches tall. Which put him in the 95% for everything! The doctor said that since he is perfectly proportionate, he's just a big guy!I love this age. He's turning into a little kid but still so cute and innocent. He understands pretty much everything we say to him, and he follows direction really well (for now, ha!)! He has a few words which are Mama, Dada, no, ya, up, dog, more, bowl, bye bye, ball, and car. And he loves cars. Whenever we go anywhere he points and yells in excitement at every car (or his favorite, trucks) and doesn't stop yelling until you acknowledge him. He has the cutest run where he takes off with one arm swinging full force. He loves running and being chased. Whenever he wants anything he'll usually come up and smack ya a few times to get your attention then point and grunt. He still loves being held, which isn't working so well anymore because he's HUGE. He is a very picky eater, even though he doesn't show it physically! He is using a fork and spoon just in an extremely messy way. But don't even dare try to help him. He is still considered to be very cute by his sisters, they really baby him. He has such cute expressions, glares, and a scrunched up nose when he laughs. He still has quite a temper though and we still have days that remind me of his newborn screaming days and how I don't miss that part! We've started sending him to his corner and find it hilarious because he actually goes and stays there. He is all boy and the older he gets the more differences I see. Especially the fact that he loves sticks and attacking things (people) with them and playing with toy cars. He also is very accident prone and is always getting into some sort of trouble ending in bumps and bruises (mostly on his forehead!) I love my boy, I still look at him daily and thank God for not only blessing us with two beautiful daughters but a son too.


Scrunched nose


First Popsicle





1 comment:
Thats My BOY!
Post a Comment