Ever since the moment in Greer when Zach took his first steps, he has been getting better and braver about walking. He still only takes about 8 steps before falling or making it to his destination. He is so close, he just needs that confidence that he can do it. Here is a little clip!
Lately, Zach's tongue is always out. Always. Reminds me of a story I have heard about his Dad as a kid. Zach even hangs his tongue out of his paci and he has this one that the sides are open so it hangs out well.
I was just telling Scott that it's weird that Zach never falls asleep in random places. It's only if he is in his crib or we are holding him. Of course the next day he started falling alseep in really random places/ways!
Lately, Zach's tongue is always out. Always. Reminds me of a story I have heard about his Dad as a kid. Zach even hangs his tongue out of his paci and he has this one that the sides are open so it hangs out well.

I was just telling Scott that it's weird that Zach never falls asleep in random places. It's only if he is in his crib or we are holding him. Of course the next day he started falling alseep in really random places/ways! In the stroller...Love the arm up.
After eating lunch, I barely had cleaned him up when he conked out.
And on the floor around bed time. One minute he was playing the next he was asleep.
Haylee has been getting really good at drawing pictures that actually resemble something =). I remember Rylee drawing people this exact way around this age. This is Haylee's drawing of Daddy and Mommy when we got married.
All 3 kids piled up on me snuggling and sleeping. They all jump at the chance to cuddle!





No comments:
Post a Comment