August 22, 2011

Zach is 11 Months

This little (big) guy is almost a year old! One month until he is one! Crazy!

He stands on his own well and takes a lot of steps.
He still crawls or cruises everywhere though so not officially walking yet! He finally says mama, waves, claps, dances, plays with us and independently, holds his hand up to his ear pretending to talk on the phone, and even helps with the laundry (he loves passing the clean clothes to me one at a time while I fold them). Actually, he loves passing anything to us and then we say thank you and pass it back. He loves to eat and he would eat all day if we let him. He gets so excited when I come home or he see's me, he loves his mama and boy do I love him! He is a much happier baby now, which is just wonderful! It makes his smiles and giggles that much more sweet and rewarding.

No comments: