April 28, 2011

Dance Recital

The girls had their dance recital after their 6 week dance class! Rylee did amazing! She is very serious about it and tries to follow the teacher exactly. Haylee loved it but then at last weeks class she didn't want anything to do with it. When I tried to drop her off she screamed and cried. I finally got her inside the class but she stood by the door most of the time just sucking her fingers and watching the kids. This week I figured she would do the same thing but she walked right in and started practicing. When they let all of the parents in for the recital she immediatly decided she didn't want to do it. When the music started she made it to her spot but she just stood their determined not to participate. Oh well. I was sad to not see her dance!



Grammie came to watch



Daddy and Zach too!


They did 4 different dances. Here are the videos of each one.


In this one, about the middle, you can see Haylee get into it with her head for a brief moment! =)





1 comment:

Grammie C said...

Rylee rocked it! She paid attention to the teacher, did the moves, and then some! That girl has rhythm and she can shake her bootie! Haylee will get there! It's hard to be in the front row! A bit overwhelming...maybe next year!