Ever since day one, Zachary has been a pretty cranky baby. These past few weeks though, it has gotten worse (bouts of inconsolable crying, spitting up, upset tummy ect.). I tried dietary changes with no luck so I decided it was time to take him to the doctor because this wasn't normal and I was worn out! His doctor thinks he may have reflux so we are giving him medicine for a week to see if it helps but she is also running some tests just in case to see if it's a food allergy. We started the medicine a few days ago and so far, it seems to be working! He has been a new baby these past few days. He still cries occasionally but nothing like before! I can actually put him down now and he is happy. It's amazing! I really really hope we found the answer and can move past this phase! We caught up on some good ol' tummy time and wouldn't you know it, he rolled over for the first time!
My precious baby boy
He was just sitting in his chair all bundled up like a burrito and was perfectly content. I appreciate these quiet moments so much more! It really was a hard few weeks, I hated not knowing how to help him and nothing I did worked. Poor little guy! But now, these peaceful moments are so rewarding.
My precious baby boy
He was just sitting in his chair all bundled up like a burrito and was perfectly content. I appreciate these quiet moments so much more! It really was a hard few weeks, I hated not knowing how to help him and nothing I did worked. Poor little guy! But now, these peaceful moments are so rewarding. 




No comments:
Post a Comment