September 19, 2010

Baby Celebration

My sister-in-law and I are both pregnant and due within about 2 months of each other. We are both expecting little boys so we decided to have a combined baby celebration! It was a lot of fun and there was a full house!
Here is the cake! It was awesome and very delicious!
Cutting our cake, wedding style. lol
The kids couldn't wait to get a piece.
Haylee inspecting her bite.
We made shirts for Rylee, Haylee, and Elijah that stated they were the big sisters/brother. This is the best picture I have and it's only of Haylee! But here she is, the soon to be big sister (and some of the party guests!)!
Twin outfits for the twin cousins!
Everyone was so generous, our little guys are already very spoiled. All of the blue stuff is so different and surreal to me! I am so used to pink and fluff! I love preparing for this little guy, it's very exciting!
Thank you everyone for coming and celebrating with us!

No comments: