April 30, 2010

It's a.......

BOY!
We feel so incredibly blessed. We can't believe we are actually going to have a son! We feel like our little family is complete and we just feel overjoyed! Our girls are so excited for a baby brother. Although Rylee wan't sure at first....she really wanted another sister! But she got over that really quickly when the ultrasound tech handed her a picture of her baby brother. I am still in shock that we are actually having a boy. It's really strange to start thinking about boy stuff, it's now blue instead of pink! I love it!

Here is our little guy!
Profile
Foot
The pictures the girls got. His hand is up by his face and he's apparently waving "hi" to his sisters!


We have a nice clear shot of "It's a Boy" but I just feel funny posting it on the internet! lol The ultrasound tech zoomed in on the area right away and we saw the part immediately. We just sat there silently waiting for her to confirm what we saw! That moment was surreal. I didn't think it was possible. It just seemed weird to think there was a boy in there! Now it feels right and all of the differences this pregnancy has brought, it has confirmed I wasn't just imagining those differences!

1 comment:

BrieAnn said...

OH BOY! ;)

I'm so excited for the Nave family. I can't imagine the change that has to happen in a mom's mind when she has been so focused on all things pink and girlie.