A Birthday day completely planned out by Rylee...
For breakfast I made her cinnamon rolls with sprinkles.

Then we played with clay. She requested I make a birthday cake.

She had a pedicure.

We drew pictures. This is the ballerina she drew all by herself.

For lunch she requested toast with sprinkles, apples, and applesauce.

I took her to Cold Stone Creamery for her free birthday icecream. She picked out the blue cotton candy ice cream with sprinkles.

She came home for her nap and when she woke up she opened her presents.


We got her a new bike!

And we took her for a ride to the park.

I asked her what she wanted for dinner and told her she could pick anything. She picked Little Caesars Pizza??!

She decided a while ago she wanted a princess football cake. I looked everywhere for little princess figurines so they could play football on top of her cake. I never found what I invisioned so this is what I came up with...

She loved it!

No comments:
Post a Comment