My Mom has been taking me to see The Nutcracker Ballet ever since I was little. I was about Rylee's age when I went for the first time so now it is time to continue the tradition with her! We went for my Mom's birthday along with her sister, my Aunt Denise.
Rylee was so excited to put on her Christmas dress and see the "dallerinas".
At Symphony Hall looking up at ourselves through the giant looking glass.
At Symphony Hall looking up at ourselves through the giant looking glass.
The entrance
In the lobby
The four of us
In her seat
During intermission, I took Rylee to the back of the theatre where there was another little girl dancing. Rylee joined right in and they danced around together. It was very cute! The whole second half of the show, Rylee danced in the aisles and in the back. She loved it.Twirling






No comments:
Post a Comment