May 19, 2009

Peach Pickin'

I love this time of year because we can go pick my favorite fruit at a local farm. These peaches are sooo good. Rylee actually remembered doing this last year which was surprising to me so she was really excited to go do it again.
Haylee "picked" these 2 peaches and carried them around the entire time. It took them awhile to realize they could eat them.
And once they discovered they could....oh were they a mess.
We only went to the farm for one thing and one thing only, the peaches. It was during the peach festival so it was very crowded and HOT. But we actually had an eventful time. On the hayride back from the orchards a lady passed out (from the heat, it was 100+ degrees that day) and Scott jumped to her rescue! If you want more details, ask him, he loves telling the story.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I didn't know he jumped to her rescue! I just thought he witnessed it. I think he has a heart for old ladies, first the movie theater and now this one.....