Haylee turned 5 months old on July 15th. She rolls over like a pro, holds her head up great, and is getting really close to being able to sit up on her own! She is an incredibly happy, content, and easygoing baby. She laughs all of the time (her newest laugh sounds more like a cough), she can blow raspberries, and last night she started mimicking some of the things we do. I "unofficially" weighed her (stepped on the scale with her and then without, subtracted the two) and she weighs 16lbs and she is about 26 1/2 inches long! I can't believe how fast she is growing. It makes me sad! July 15, 2008
Haylee is 5 Months Old
Haylee turned 5 months old on July 15th. She rolls over like a pro, holds her head up great, and is getting really close to being able to sit up on her own! She is an incredibly happy, content, and easygoing baby. She laughs all of the time (her newest laugh sounds more like a cough), she can blow raspberries, and last night she started mimicking some of the things we do. I "unofficially" weighed her (stepped on the scale with her and then without, subtracted the two) and she weighs 16lbs and she is about 26 1/2 inches long! I can't believe how fast she is growing. It makes me sad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
She is beautiful!!
Post a Comment